Advertisement

Digging straight down in Minecraft (diamonds found unintentionally!!)

Digging straight down in Minecraft (diamonds found unintentionally!!) Halloween competition on Roblox by me. Just do your best to make a Halloween costume in Roblox before 31st October 2019. On the 31st of October, me, Kaiyan and Kairon will be judging you, but you have to join my group before the 31st and comment "Halloween Trick Or Treat" to enter.
The winner will be announced on November 1st in the YouTube vid I will upload on November 1st. The prize for the winner will be a shout out in my next vid and they can tell me what to do for my next vid (Minecraft survival let's play or Roblox and what game on Roblox,) shout out to Firecraft for giving me this idea see "boo" there, if you dare!!

unintentionally!!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments