Advertisement

Child Predation Services of Arizona

Child Predation Services of Arizona Picking up a thread from my last video, I examine Arizona in more detail. The shooting deaths of 3 former Senators who were investigating child trafficking tied to their states' Child Protection Services, the mob/mafia ties of some politicians, Merv Griffin, Donald Trump's work with the FBI in 1981 and other things. more...

To all who have contributed to my work, I say a thank you from the bottom of my heart. If you'd like to donate, here are two ways to do it!
Paypal:
or
my PO Box address is at the bottom of the page here:

I'm locked out of my Twitter for the next 11 hours, but here is where you'll find me: @99freemind

and video back ups on Bitchute (which is a GREAT platform) are here:

References:

Trump FBI memo:

Collins-Smith Jonathan Nichols:

.
Ducey from Crime Family:

McKay CPS report 2015:

McKay leaving Child Welfare Arizona:

AZ Mirror Senator convinced Child Protective Services facilitating sex trafficking:

Secure Arkansas: 3 killings re CPS investigations:

Nancy Scheaffer Report:

Michael Caine’s Party:

Trump Merv Land Deal:

Merv ties to the mob:

Orlando Sentinel Merv Resort Bankrupt 1990:

Buffett McCain human slavery:

Arizona,Department of Chid Services,CPS,abductions,child trafficking,foster care,fraud,paul petersen,dave farnsworth,linda collins-smith,jonathan nichols,nancy schaeffer,merv griffin,child help,childhelp,adoption,jeff flake,organized crime,atlantic city,fbi,donald trump,trump taj mahal,foundations,NGOs,human trafficking,deep state,coup,kurt volker,mccain institute,cindy mccain,bootleggers,mafia,doug ducey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments