Advertisement

Another shell besides eggshells for your garden ?

Another shell besides eggshells for your garden ? Slightly a redemption video
This video covers another shell that I suggest everyone throw into your compost.
A second video to my first one I did when I first began my YouTube channel.
link to the first video
If you have any questions leave comment(Im good at responding). Or e-mail me at gardenfever@yahoo.com
In my videos, I sometimes make use of copyrighted material.
I do so only for the purposes of education of the material being displayed in this video.
It falls under the fair use , and is not meant to take away from the artist or person whos material was used.

Garden,gardening,farm,farming,farmer,urban farmer,city farming,city farmer,urban farming,growing plants,growing,growing your own food,growing food,growing houseplants,growing flowers,botany,fruit,botanist,permaculture,hugle culture,sustainability,compost,fertilizer,vegetables,growing vegetables,medicinal,perennial,101,herb,growing herbs,herbs,weeds,dyi,DYI,how to,how to grow herb,annual,eggshells,snail shells,garden fever,asmr,ASMR,soil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments