Advertisement

Abby - Mentor Nominations (1080p)

Abby - Mentor Nominations (1080p) Don't forget to nominate a mentor for the fall 2019 induction ceremony!
👈

Hello my name is Abby Atonal-Rodriguez, and I serve as the chapter president for Omicron Beta here at Mesa Community college. I would first like to congratulate you on your academic success and welcome you into Phi Theta Kappa. One of the many benefits that our chapter members receive is the opportunity to nominate a mentor. One of the many benefits that our Phi Theta Kappa chapter members receive is the ability to nominate a faculty or staff member here at Mesa Community College. This mentor nomination gives the opportunity to thank an individual here at Mesa Community College who often times don't get thanked. One of the mentors that I nominated this past year is Lilian Chavez. She is a sociology faculty here at Mesa Community College, Southern & Dobson, and changed my life for the better. She always finds time to listen to me and get to know me as a person and for that, she has made a difference in my life. I strongly encourage you to nominate a mentor for this upcoming fall induction. Attached in this email is an invitation for your mentor nomination this upcoming fall. We hope to see you and your mentor there.

(1080p)

Post a Comment

0 Comments