Advertisement

Why Sports Video Games Keep Getting Worse (NBA 2K20 Disaster)

Why Sports Video Games Keep Getting Worse (NBA 2K20 Disaster) I love playing sports games, or at least I love playing OLD sports games now. The sports game industry seems to get worse every year as games continue to become more similar to last years release, more bugs are found at launch, a microtransaction fill the game.

It makes me reflect on a simpler era where games shipped complete, had no microtransactions, and above all, were fun.

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE

Connect with me!
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: im.bailey (Notice the dot after the m)
Xbox GT: Im SpawnTrapped

T-Shirt Shop:

call of duty,PlayGaming4Fun,Spawn Trapped,I'm Spawn Trapped,Tips and Tricks,Gaming,Xbox,nfl 2k5,nfl street,bad sports games,nba 2k20 microtransactions,nba 2k20 reaction,madden 20 microtransaction,microtransactions in sports games,evolution of sports games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments