Advertisement

We get a bigger bag!! The Island: Castaway game play-through, part 3

We get a bigger bag!! The Island: Castaway game play-through, part 3 This is a really cute and relaxing game to play when you just want to kill some time on your PC. I have played it multiple times! I am doing a basic play-through here to show you the game. I will toss in any tips or tricks I think to mention as we go along. In this third episode we are opening up more of the map, learning to hunt, trading with the island tribe, and getting a much bigger bag for our inventory!
I hope you enjoy "The Island: Castaway"!

The Island: Castaway,game,gamer,play-through,play-thru,walk-through,walk-thru,PC game,fun,cute,relaxing,gameplay,fruit,fish,fishing,gathering,questing,cooking,crafting,learn a game,expand inventory,

Post a Comment

0 Comments