Advertisement

VR might come to cloud sooner than you think! | Google Stadia

VR might come to cloud sooner than you think! | Google Stadia This is my back to roots video where I explain how VR can be processed using cloud streaming platforms. At the beginning I quicly mention basics of VR and it's usages, and then I explain what I learned on developers conference and how VR can make it into cloud. Google Stadia can be the first to reach it because we already know it can deliver the minimum required 60 FPS for enjoyable VR experience, but there is a catch...

To stay tuned follow me up on:
Twitter -
Facebook -
or hit Subscribe button!

VR,Google,Stadia,Google Stadia,Chrome,edge,mozzila,mozzila firefox,virtual reality,360 video,vr video,augmented reality,cloud,streaming,javazone,conference,think,fps,latency,headset,medicine,gaming,games,construction,business,soon,cloud streaming platform,standalone headset,desktop headset,smartphone headset,

Post a Comment

0 Comments