Advertisement

Tori Belle Magnetic Lashes and Liner ~ Selfie vs Ladies Night Out

Tori Belle Magnetic Lashes and Liner ~ Selfie vs Ladies Night Out This video was made for instagram so the words are over my forehead at the beginning...but you'll get the gist! HAHA

As you might know, I do a lot of YouTube videos on my health coach channel - and can't do eyelash extensions because in 2013 I ended up getting shingles on my eyeball from an eye injury that stemmed from eyelash extensions. 😩. The shingles caused me to go blind in that eye for 3 months and it was soooooo painful!!!

(This was after I lost 45lbs in 4 months and then the steroids and shingles medication put 20 lbs back on me in 12 weeks! Ugh! Luckily I got better, got back on plan and pulled that 20lbs right back off! 🙌)

I have tried to find alternate lash resources and finally found one after many fails! 😬 The Tori Belle ones have safe ingredients and from what I’ve seen, the other magnetic liner lashes have some scary ingredients in the liner to be putting on your eyelids! YIKES! Anyhow, thought you guys would laugh with me during this eyelash solution search!!! This is the Selfie vs Ladie's Night style video! Let me know what you guys think! Here is the link to order - shop.toribellecosmetics.com/newbeauty/Home
#toribelle #magneticliner #magneticeyelashes #magneticeyeliner

toribelle,tori belle,tori belle eyelashes,tori belle lashes,tori belle liner,tori belle liner and lashes,tori belle lashes and liner,toribellelashes,toribelleliner,toribellemagnetic,tori belle magnetic lashes,tori belle magnetic lashes and liner,magnetic lashes,magnetic lashes and liner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments