Advertisement

The Sailor Moon Easter Egg That Cost Nintendo Millions (Leaked Story)

The Sailor Moon Easter Egg That Cost Nintendo Millions (Leaked Story) An insider at Next Level Games explained there was a lot more to the sailor moon manga behind the scenes.

It happens to be the best discovery on boundary break in my opinion. And now it has a real story with twists and turns attached to it. Very excited to share it with everyone!

Every episode I have -

Keep me company on Twitter! We have fun there:



Game Club Podcast -


I dont plug my patreon in the videos because I want to keep the content pure and timeless. However currently I am accepting for support.

Fans have made a discord chat room if you guys like that stuff. Heres a link:

Intro Theme remixed by F1NG3RS -
Logo by rainbowcupcakemonster.com ( pixel design by Clay Burton: www.clayburton.ca
Outro art sourced and repurposed from Startropics, animated by Clay Burton: www.clayburton.ca

Story)

Post a Comment

0 Comments