Advertisement

Should You Enable Comments on Your Blog? Here's My Take

Should You Enable Comments on Your Blog?  Here's My Take I've been answering questions from Hit Subscribe's clients and prospects about all things blogging. One thing they ask a lot is, "should I have comments enabled on our blog?" Based on our experience running many blogs, here's my take.

And my take includes an actual suggested course of action and not just an "it depends" cop-out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These videos are courtesy of Hit Subscribe, a content agency whose authors are all techies:

blog commenting,wordpress comments,blogger comments,disable comments,blog commenting tutorial,disable comments wordpress,blog comment administration,blog comments,blog commenting in seo 2019,blog commenting 2019,content marketing,seo tips,

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Hello my fellow friends online I'm Diana Gilbert from USA, I want to use this medium to thank Dr Frank because he brought back my Ex husband. my husband left me for his ex girlfriend he had before he married me it's a difficult situation for me I called and beg him to come back he refused he said he don't love me anymore I tried every possible way to get him back all was in vain I told my friend about it and she gave me Dr Frank email and I emailed him and told him my problem and he told me what to do and I did it and he cast a love spell which brought back my husband within 24 hours. If you need help in getting back together with your Ex, email Dr Frank at f.spellcaster@gmail.com
    WhatsApp him +27677199539

    ReplyDelete