Advertisement

Physician Assistant is a GREAT Profession: Labor Day Thought

Physician Assistant is a GREAT Profession: Labor Day Thought Peace be to you all (AsSalama'laikum)! I have been a medically licensed Physician Assistant for almost two decades and currently work as a Hospitalist Physician Assistant in Washington, D.C. where I live with my wife and children. The good Lord has allowed me to enjoy the many benefits of being a PA. I would encourage anyone who is interested in the profession to pursue it. However, it is certainly NOT for everyone! The sojourn to become a PA is arduous but, surprisingly fast! The average U.S. salary is slightly over $108,000 per year. Please the links in the description for more details. I wish you all the VERY best of succes in your positive endeavors and invite you to subscribe to my channel if you have an interest in medicine, careers in allied health or living a positive lifestyle.
I can be reached on Instagram at o_Abdulmalik, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or, email OAbdulMali@aol.com
Peace! 🤓☝🏾️👨🏾‍⚕️



My education:
B.S. in Biology/UDC/94'
B.S. in Physician Assistant/Howard U/00'
Master of PA Studies/Univ.NE/03'
Doctorate of Health Ed./ A.T. Still Univ./12'

Thought

Post a Comment

0 Comments