Advertisement

PC vs MAC for FILMMAKERS & VIDEO EDITORS

PC vs MAC for FILMMAKERS & VIDEO EDITORS Shoutout to ASUS for hooking me up with the PA90 Mini-PC -
Shop my Editing Setup -
Get your Music from Epidemic Sound -
My Beginners Course on Filming with ANY camera! -
My Course on Making Epic Online Content -
My Favorite Camera Gear -
PotatoJet Merch -
Gear in my Studio -
My Editing Setup -

►LUTs for COLOR GRADING |


►Instagram |

potato jet,potatojet,filmmaker,film maker,camera,cinematography,cinematographer,videography,videographer,gene nagata,pc vs mac,video editing,premiere pro,windows,best video editing software,mac vs pc video editing,best free video editing software,video editing software,mac vs pc,best laptop for video editing,macbook pro for video editing,best computer for video editing,asus,pa90,asus pa,pro art,editing,computer,film editing,mac,premiere,adobe,davinci,

Post a Comment

0 Comments