Advertisement

NOT EVEN FRIENDS CAN BE TRUSTED | VANILLA | CLASSIC WOW | CHANNEL UPDATE

NOT EVEN FRIENDS CAN BE TRUSTED | VANILLA | CLASSIC WOW | CHANNEL UPDATE JIMMYHOOFA CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

So glad to be back home boys! Cannot wait to begin this journey with everyone. I'll be posting random clips / videos to the channel that I find funny. I may end up doing something with all of the clips later on as I'll be recording every time I play. Something I could never do 15 years ago. I'm so excited to be home!
Zolong Gaming -

TheKingOfZolong -

JudgeOfZolong -


Come check out the stream
Keep an eye out on youtube!

Like my page on facebook!

Zolong,Gaming,Games,Zolong Knights,JudgeOfZolong,TheKingOfZolong,SpazOfZolong,Funny,Streaming,Twitch.Tv,Streams,World Of Warcraft,WoW,WOW,Classic,Vanilla wow,Classic Wow,Vanilla,ninja,ninja looter,looter,Friends,Update,Channel,playthrough,Play Through,1-60,leveling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments