Advertisement

my vocaloid song history project but it's really sad (basically it's now in a minor key)

my vocaloid song history project but it's really sad (basically it's now in a minor key) btw i got a 99% on this

since the video about my school history project has been blowing up, i thought "hey, what if i made this in a minor key?" and this was the result XP check out the original here btw:

if you wanna buy this and the original they're both available on my bandcamp:

btw update on my channel: School's going to be starting for me in a few days so uploads won't be as frequent. BUT, I am planning an album or two to release fairly soon so stay tuned for that!!! i also am working on the music videos that i promised, but like i said, busy times XP in the mean time, hope ya like!!

history,educational,educational memes,educational song,education,vietnam,vietnam war,synthesizer,synthesizer v,synth v,synthv,eleanor forte,vocaloid,vocaloid song,vocaloid meme,meme,meme song,memeing,history meme,history memes,history song,draft cards,upbeat song,happy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments