Advertisement

My Friends Hurt Me The Most - Rainbow Six Siege

My Friends Hurt Me The Most - Rainbow Six Siege Subscribe (won't hurt)


I make daily R6S compilations filled with funny moments. funny jokes, and funny insults. There will be clips of multi-kills, questionable deaths and unexpected clutches. Here are just three highlights I'll cover from today's video:

Firstly you'll see me throwing MAJORPHAT (my friend) off by crinkling a chip packet and playing bop-it over the mic.

Then, you will see me try and clutch rounds, which sounds easy, but you don't have the judgmental friends that i have...

And finally, my friends once again go out their way to shoot me in the face or just put a bullet in me.

All that to come in this video of Rainbow Six Siege

Expect me every day

Don't be shy to comment or give feedback!

#RainbowSixSiege #R6S #FunnyMoments

rainbow six siege,operation ember rise,rainbow six siege operation ember rise,rainbow six siege ember rise,ember rise,new season,siege,amaru,goyo,new operators,buff,new ops,rainbow six siege gameplay,update,rainbow six siege funny moments,rainbow six,r6s,rainbow six siege new operators,rainbow six siege tips,siege funny moments,rainbow six goyo,rainbow six amaru,ubisoft,r6,new gadget,random moments,rainbow six siege montage,fails,R6S,

Post a Comment

0 Comments