Advertisement

Mental Illness and Medication

Mental Illness and Medication Sorry for all of the jump cuts in the video, I kept tripping and stumbling over my words. In this video I discuss my own personal experiences with mental illness and medication. To reiterate, in this video I discuss my personal experience, and am not offering any real medical advice besides to take any and all questions and concerns to your physician.
If you enjoyed the video, please consider liking, subscribing, viewing my other content, and/or leaving a comment in regard to your specific personal experiences with mental illness, seeking help, the process of starting a medication, and affects you've noticed, or anything else that's on your mind.
Thanks!

Sad,depression,depressed,anxiety,anxious,nerves,nervous,emotional,ssri,ssris,medicine,medication,pills,side effects,symptoms,medical,health,healthy lifestyle,wellness,well being,doctor,physician,psychiatrist,psychologist,therapist,mental health,mental illness,illness,mental,brain,chemistry,chemical imbalance,serotonin,selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors,therapy,social anxiety,

Post a Comment

0 Comments