Advertisement

John Lennon Be Conscious

John Lennon Be Conscious August 29 this video was recorded- is there any significance that you are aware of connected to John Lennon, his work or his family for this date? I am curious because I woke up with Imagine- that powerful word and the energy of John Lennon's aura of harmony, peace and kindness. Write it if you know in the comments below the date significance. I share it on Sept. 16, 2019- could be this date?

From a production point- this video is a vibe into my life- dogs barking- kids making food, asking me stuff.. . . to be fair I didn't post my usual I AM RECORDING notes along the hallway before they hit the kitchen- so I was not angry at all. It can be crazy trying to work from home- many of you entrepreneurs are nodding your heads. If you work from home- put in the comments below what your tricks are for staying focused and getting work done!

It's a good time for John Lennon connection but this video is DEEP. At least for me the energy is a tone of depth in our individual role in what is playing out right now in human form. Kinda big stuff John.
It's been a while since we channeled with him- he has a playlist here at Above Life Channel.

What stood out to you most in this channeling of John Lennon?

Thanks for watching!
Love,
Bridgette

#channelingjohnlennon
#psychicreadingjohnlennon
#spiritcommunication

Interested in my work as a Psychic Medium and Life Coach? Yes I do private sessions.
Visit my website for Above Life Channel on Youtube:

Interested in my retreats, group services and online offerings?
Visit my website ThePurpleMedium at

***Weekly channeling videos shared every Monday at Above Life Channel Youtube at:


Looking for me on social media?
Facebook is my homestead
AbovelifeChannel:
and
ThePurpleMedium:

famousdeadpeople,channeling,psychic,medium,abovelifechannel,spiritcommunication,channelingspirit,theafterlife,psychicreading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments