Advertisement

It's Time to Study ☕️| Study with me | Study Timelapse with Calm Music

It's Time to Study ☕️| Study with me | Study Timelapse with Calm Music 🌿

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first ever youtube video!

This is a "Study with me", where I show you a timelapse of me studying at night. There are definitely a lot of things that I can improve, but I still hope that you like the video! :)

More study sessions will be shared on this channel. I hope you find inspiration from these videos to help motivate you to study. ☺

Thank you for watching. ♡

Let's study together!

✧Quote of the day:
“Zeal without knowledge is fire without light.”― Thomas Fuller

------------------------------------------
‣ Filmed & Edited by Mia

‣ Camera: iPhone 8Plus

‣ BGM: Morning Hope

Study,motivation,inspiration,studymotivation,studywithme,studying,firstvlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments