Advertisement

It's 2008 All Over Again - Gears 5

It's 2008 All Over Again - Gears 5 Gears 5 brings me back to the good days. And I'm not talking about 2 years ago. I used to play Gears of War 2 every day almost after school with my pals. This could cause problems.

Also check Jeff out here:



Twitter -
Discord -

Like the music I used? Find it here:



#Gears5 #2019 #Ranked #PvP

gears 5,gears of war 5,Gears,of,war,five,Ranked,PvP,2019,the good days,2008,gears 5 ranked,gears 5 pvp gameplay,gears 5 king of the hill,gears 5 gameplay king of the hill,gears 5 team deathmatch,gears 5 funny moments,gears 5 funny,funny,gnasher gears of war,boomshot gears 5,gears 5 gameplay multiplayer,gears 5 co-op,gears 5 ultimate collectors edition,gears 5 insane,ranked pvp gears 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments