Advertisement

Is It A Buyers Market or a Sellers Market?

Is It A Buyers Market or a Sellers Market? Is It A Buyers Market or a Sellers Market?
Everyone wants to know if Is It A Buyers Market or a Sellers Market. Right now in the Phoenix Arizona real estate market it all belongs to the sellers. If there was a meter the needle would be firmly pegged into the red zone where it says "SELLERS".

So how do we know that it is not a buyers market?
Right now the housing inventory is super low. There is less than 2 months of listed inventory in many areas. Builders do not have enough land in their pipeline to feed the 10,000+ people moving to the Phoenix area each month. The population is expected to continue to climb at this rate for years. With that being said, any little bump in interest rates could send the whole thing spiraling down.

Keep an eye out for our monthly market reports where we monitor the activity so that we can forecast and warn of impending changes.

🔔 Please Subscribe to my channel: 🛎

I’m John Cunningham with eXp Realty. Thanks for stopping by my channel. Every Thursday I add new videos for you. The topics span the gambit and I always want to give information out that is going to help you with your real estate goals. If you have a real estate topic you’d like me to cover let me know. You can message me by any of the means below.

Grab the FREE Homebuyer Checklist I promised:

❤ Enjoying the videos? Be sure to L I K E and S H A R E the LUV ❤

Text or Call: (480) 442-3501
Email: John@johncre.com
FB Message:
Twitter:
📣 📰 New videos posted every Thursday📰📣

buyers market real estate 2019,real estate market analysis,buyers market real estate 2018,housing market,buyers market,real estate market trends,real estate trends,phoenix housing market,arizona real estate market,phoenix real estate market,phoenix real estate,houses for sale in phoenix az,buyers market vs sellers market,

Post a Comment

0 Comments