Advertisement

I'll Be Attending Pax West To Test Out Stadia! What Would You Like To See?

I'll Be Attending Pax West To Test Out Stadia! What Would You Like To See? Sup Fellas! This weekend I'll be attending Pax West to test out stadia, let me know on Twitter what you'll like me to cover and also what you'll questions you want me to ask the Stadia team.

Let Me Know What You'll Want Me To Cover Here:

Wondershare Filmora9,google stadia,google stadia gamescom,google stadia connect,google stadia pax,google stadia pax west,google stadia games,best games for google stadia,google stadia prices,google stadia is going to fail,metal jesus rocks google stadia,rgt 85 google stadia,cloud gaming x google staida,pax west,pax west google stadia,cyberpunk 2077 google stadia,google stadia data cap,project xcloud,nintendo switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments