Advertisement

I Have an Army, We Have a Hulk Megamix

I Have an Army, We Have a Hulk Megamix This all started with the original meme that I saw, with the scene from "Avengers" where Loki threatens his impending army, and Iron Man retorts with the fact that they have a Hulk then it ended with Captain Jack Sparrow proclaiming he had a jar of dirt. And it just took off from there. I quickly thought of the "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" scene where Charlie says "I got a rock..." And from there, I set out to create the greatest compilation of "I have/I got/we have/we got" clips that I could find. That began months of research, gathering the clips, trimming them all down, and putting them together into a *somewhat* cohesive whole. I hope you enjoy! Let me know if I missed any famous examples of any other "have" or "got" in TV, movie, internet, or video game history.

Avengers,memes,vine,Marvel,Pirates of the Caribbean,jar of dirt,Supernatural,PPAP,Star Wars,Sherlock,Disney,Jurassic Park,Game of Thrones,RDR2,Walker Texas Ranger,country music,diabeetus,Merlin,Masters of the Universe,TV,Whitney Houston,Spongebob,SNL,gospel music,Bad Engrish Translations,Willy Wonka,Charlie Brown,YouTube,Fortnite,news,music,Markiplier,Family Guy,Grease,JonTron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments