Advertisement

I don't feel COLD

I don't feel COLD Hi there! Today Julia tell her story
"At all. Because of this, strange things happened to me. Once my parents were about to be deprived of their parental rights.
I've had the so-called sickness since I was a kid. I can't stand the heat and the sun. I feel really bad. It's hard for me to breathe. My heart goes haywire. I have huge hives if I stay under the sun for a long time. But when it’s cold, I feel just fancy!
I was the only one who felt great! I could breathe deeply and not get sick at the wrong moment. But, my new friends didn't share my passion. Though they were used to such temperatures. And it was really cool. Skating, skiing, jogging on the fresh snow in the morning! What a pleasure!
They started to shout at my 'rents. «Hey! Your kid would get a cold!» Mum had to quickly introduce my diagnosis and medical certificates to everyone. But they were still startling looking at the kid without a cap and a coat in such a climate.
My parents are of orthodox religion. On great religious holidays, we go to church and sometimes swim in the font. I don't know what it means. But again, there was a real humdinger. Mum quickly took a dup in the font and went out. With goosebumps and shivering with cold. But I jumped in and started swimming. And no need for me to set me up for an angel. It was just my trait to swim in the cold water. Maybe I'm kinda bear, yeah. They seemed believing us. But we didn't go to this church anymore. But the commission scratched their heads. They started to sue over about depriving my parents of their parental rights. You know, they seemed like not caring about my health.
And it started. My parents claimed I had a disease. That's why we moved to the north. In the heat, I feel bad and there's a risk for my life. But, for some reason, no one listened to them. I myself claimed it. But in vain. Anyway, I was taken to the hospital.
I was examined for a long time. My 'rents were forbidden to visit me til' the end of the examinations. So we talked on the phone. We cried a lot. But, having needled and X-rayed me to the bone, the doctors got we had been telling the truth.
They gave me back to my 'rents. They didn't even say sorry. Anyway, I lost 3 months of life, and a bunch of nerve cells. Now I feel sick seeing people wearing white. But I've become the star of our city and some cities nearby.
Anyway, I'm glad it all ended well. Otherwise, I'd probably run away and come home on my own. But I learned a good lesson. First, adults can be stupid too, especially if they need a cause. And second, you shouldn't show you're exceptional. It can lead to back fire.
So my 'rents bought me a cap anyway. And a coat too. Though I got all the lining out. But anyway, I started looking like everyone else. And, yeah, I don't go barefoot on the snow anymore. My neighbors know me. But explaining this to every stranger… I would run out of my nerves".

animation short film,school story,short animation,cold,school stories animated,animated channel,actually happened,stories,story,feel cold,storytime,animation,true stories,animated life,animated stories,my story animated,short film,animated short film,actually happened stories,story booth,story time,storybooth animated,storybooth,teen,school,school stories,story from school,i don't feel cold,Teen Life,receptor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments