Advertisement

How I TRIPLED My Income As A Web Developer in 12 MONTHS - Passive Income for programmers

How I TRIPLED My Income As A Web Developer in 12 MONTHS - Passive Income for programmers This video details how I was able to earn more money as a web developer in a different business model which now gives me passive income as a web developer.

✅ See The Exact System I Used To Generate $105,080 In 30 Days With A New Ecommerce Store here (Case Study)
See Here:
Limited-time only. Price increases VERY SOON!

✅ Not sure how I Make Money Online and want to know How I was able to travel the USA in a School Bus while working online and earning more than I spent each day?
Start Here:
Anyone can do this! I'm no Einstein!

✅ CommerceHQ (Ecommerce Software I use) 14-day FREE TRIAL:

✅ Free Dropshipping Course:

✅ Best Online Deals / All Software I Use:

✅ Message me on Instagram: grantambrose_

Hi team,

In 12 months I managed to earn more programming by transitioning into a completely different business model that allowed me to TRIPLE my income in 12 months.

I used to watch all the YouTube videos like those from John Sonmez from Simple Programmer where I would try to understand what the next step was as a programmer and web developer. I had outgrown my coding phase and wanted more.

As a web developer and web designer I felt STUCK and I felt the following:

- WAYYYY too much time behind the computer and I HATED this
- Working LOTS but not earning enough!
- I stopped going to the gym as I struggled with work life balance

I got into a bit of a depression in all honest (as I explain in this video) because I had studied for 5 years at the University of Technology, Sydney, learning about DESIGN and then specialized in web design and web programming...

And now it was leaving me miserable!

I went looking for a few things in my next business model:

- I wanted passive income as a web developer
- I wanted passive income as a web designer
- I wanted to earn more
- I wanted less time in front of the computer
- I wanted work / life balance

And I found a business model called dropshipping which is one of the great alternative jobs for codes, alternative jobs for designers and also web programmers.

I explain how dropshipping works in this video and I have been doing this full-time for the last 3 years while travelling a lot, earning more money online, AND most importantly...

I am HAPPIER!

My values and what I want out of life have changed a lot since I started my first online business and I have learned a lot about what I want out of life and also what I want out of myself - and what I value.

This video is not just a video about alternative jobs for web programmers, or how to earn passive income as a web developer...

it goes through my story and how I managed to shift my career in a direction that more aligned with my goals.

The hardest part about changing careers is not being unsure about whether the next change will give you happiness, but it can also sometimes be the fear of leaving behind what you've worked so hard learning, building, and achieving.

My life was coding, web programming, and web designing - and it freaked me out to leave that.

But luckily dropshipping encompasses these skills quite a bit as I explain in this video.

If you're looking for alternative jobs for web designers, or ways to make passive income online as a programmer, then this video is for you.

It can work, as it did for me!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy not only the dropshipping stuff in the video - but also learning about my journey. It's been long, lonely, hard, but I feel like I am getting there.

Speak soon,
Grant.

how to earn more programming,earn more as a programmer,job alternatives for programmers,passive income for web developers,passive income for web programmers,passive income ideas for coders,how to make money online programming,earn more as a web developer,make money online being a web developer,passive income for programmers,job alternatives for web designers,earn more as a web designer,ecommerce,John Sonmez,coding phase,codingphase,chris hawkes,chris sean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments