Advertisement

FALL CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES I'M INTO | UNDER $40

FALL CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES I'M INTO | UNDER $40 FALL CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES I'M INTO

HEY Y'ALL! Do you like these types of videos? Let me know. I know its not makeup related but I love sharing stuff like this with y'all!

Please SUBSCRIBE for new videos every SUNDAY, TUESDAY, and FRIDAY at 8am CST

Follow me on Instagram
@heatheraustinmakeup
@heathercaustin

Follow me on Twitter
@dhaustin

#clothinghaul #haul #fall

My EBATES REFERRAL LINK:


WATCH MORE VIDEOS!
*GRWM life updates

*Trying new makeup

*New makeup coral eyes

*Dose of Colors foundation review

*My latest haul

*Get ready with me, life updates

*Empties


I make no money off of your purchase from the links :) They are here to help!


Hocus Pocus shirt from Twisted Pineapple


Olive Target Jacket, I got a medium


Denim Target Jacket, I got a medium


Necklace and earrings from


Ole Miss sweatshirts from Sam’s Club

Bracelets from New Every Morning


On me:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette

iMovie,target,fall,fall haul,haul,clothing haul,jewelry,accessories,amazon,affordable,mua,beauty,makeup,fashion,etsy,gold,jackets,jacket,matte,fave,favorite,september,cozy,hocus pocus,graphic t,chatty,blonde,hair,jackie ania,ulta,carli bybel,matte lip,gloss lip,talkative,beauty junkie,autumn,glam,clothing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments