Advertisement

Developing Singleplayer Content in Battlefront II w| Dennis Brännvall

Developing Singleplayer Content in Battlefront II w| Dennis Brännvall An interview I did with Dennis Brännvall the Design Director for Star Wars Battlefront II during my trip to Gamescom. In this video, Dennis goes over the decisions around working on the new offline PVE content and AI.

Special thanks to EA for inviting me out to Cologne, Germany for Gamescom and providing me with this opportunity.

More BTS content:

If you enjoy my content and want to support the channel, please consider donating through patreon


Music by Luis Humanoide

Screenshots,Battlefront,Captures,Star Wars,Cinematic Tools,Battlefront II,BTS,Interview,Dennis Brannvall,PVE,Modes,Offline,Co Op,Solo Players Matter,Instant Action,Behind the scenes,EA,DICE,Gamescom,Clone Commandos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments