Advertisement

Destroying Oppressor MK2 User With The Pyro & Respectable Dogfight In Freemode | Gta 5 Online

Destroying Oppressor MK2 User With The Pyro & Respectable Dogfight In Freemode | Gta 5 Online Today I will be showing you my tactic in the pyro against the oppressor mk2, and how it works in freemode situations when someone actually attack me with the oppressor mk2. I will also be showing you a some good dogfights with the pyro and this really respectable player in freemode.

My Merchandise:

Discord:

B11 Strikeforce Cannon Petition:

Music Mostly From

Equipment I use:

Pc I edit on:

Microphone I use:

Instagram
Twitter
Twitch
Gta 5
Shark Card
Gta 5 Crew Dark Eagle Squad

gta 5,hummer guy,oppressor mk2,gta 5 tryhards,gta 5 dogfight,gta 5 online,gta 5 tryhard,gta tryhards,gta v dogfight,gta online,gta 5 pyro,gta b11 strikeforce,gta 5 ruiner 2000,deluxo vs oppressor mk2,dogfight gta 5,gta pvp,b11 strikeforce gta 5,

Post a Comment

0 Comments