Advertisement

Cancer Once You Move On Here They Come! September 16th 30th 2019

Cancer Once You Move On Here They Come! September 16th 30th 2019 For Live phone reading, check my availability:



Save my number: 1-888-293-9023
ext. 11119

For personal video readings, please contact me at temajtarot@gmail.com. Payments and donations can both be made through paypal and now gofundme.

To Find Your Venus Video:


Twin Flame Videos:





Instagram -




Please help me with relocation expenses by donating or sharing to my gofundme link:


National Suicide Hotline:
tel:1-800-273-8255



TemajTarot, Libra, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus, Pick a card, Daily Tarot, Tarotscope,
#Cancerlovereading #Cancerseptember


I truly appreciate your love and support. Thanks for watching!

temajtarot,mshighconcept,Tarot,Libra,Pisces,Scorpio,Aries,Taurus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Sagittarius,Capricorn,Aquarius,love reading,bi weekly,spirituality and sexuality,divine feminine,pick a card,ASMR,DM,DF,Twinflames,astrology reading,Cancer september 2019,Cancer moon,Cancer rising,Water signs,Twin flame reading,Divine masculine,Divine feminine,Pick a card reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments