Advertisement

BOOKS MY HOUSEPLANTS REMIND ME OF | Books & Plants

BOOKS MY HOUSEPLANTS REMIND ME OF | Books & Plants In which I discuss my plants and which books they remind me of...

Natasha's video:

♦ LIPSTICK: Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry

★ Interested in buying any of these books? Purchase from The Book Depository and get free shipping! I also get a small commission:

➝ DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored. All opinions are my own.

♡ PATREON:
►► All of my content will remain free, as always, but Patrons get perks that allow more interaction with my channel and content!

WHERE TO FIND ME:
► Twitter: @thoughtsontomes
► Goodreads:
► Instagram: @thoughtsontomes
► Snapchat: @thoughtsontomes
► Tumblr:
► Blog: www.thoughtsontomes.com

MORE THAN BOOKS?
★ Personal channel:
★ Instagram: @maskedandmadeup

REVIEW/BUSINESS INQUIRES
➝ Email: thoughtsontomes@gmail.com
➝ Review Policy:

booktube,readables,bookables,book,review,goodreads,book haul,thoughts on tomes,thoughtsontomes,books my plants would like,books my houseplants would like,books my plants remind me of,houseplant tour,plant tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments