Advertisement

Blackbird (cover) By The Beatles (James Smith version)

Blackbird (cover) By The Beatles (James Smith version) Hello Loves! Here is a cover that I have been wanting to sing for the longest time but could not because I could not find a karaoke for the version I wanted to do that James Smith does! LUCKILY I found Joel Hahn, and he made the instrumental version for me, how sweet of him right!?! Make sure to follow his social media down below! Also, make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you guys for everything! And thank you Joel, you are amazing!

FIND JOEL HAHN:
-----------------------------
Instagram:
-------------------------------------

Listen to “Silence is all I have now” song on Spotify:

Listen to “Silence is all I have now” song on Apple Music:


FIND ME:
---------------
SECOND CHANNEL:
---------------------------------
INSTAGRAM: Lynnea.m
--------------------------------------
SNAPCHAT: lem82199
-------------------------------------
TWITTER: LynneaMoorer
----------------------------------------

Instrumental provided by: Joel Hahn, so make sure to follow him and ask if you can use the instrumental in this video!

singing,singing cover,lynnea m,lynnea moorer,blackbird,blackbird cover,the beatles,blackbird by the beatles,james smith,james smith blackbird,blackbird by james smith,

Post a Comment

0 Comments