Advertisement

A Suspension Pro Set Up My Dream New Bike...

A Suspension Pro Set Up My Dream New Bike... My new Scott Gambler needs setting up and I have no idea what I'm doing, luckily for me I have a pro suspension expert on hand to help me tune my bike. Enjoy the full process on how you can go from not knowing anything about a bike to feeling comfortable and what you have to do. Go go gadget Ben Walker!

Ben's instagram:

Follow me on Instagram too: @paulthepunter


Connect with me on Strava:

Thanks to my sponsors Scott Sports, e*thirteen, Fox Racing & OneUp Components!

🚲Check Out Bike Details Below:

Scott Gambler Tuned:
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

E*Thirteen:
I use their Wheels, Tires & Cranks.
Get 20% off with code ‘PUNTER’ at checkout:

Fox:
I use the RPC Helmet:

OneUp Components:
Dropper Post:
EDC Tool:

OneUP Handlebar & Stem:
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
🌎

Support me on Patreon:

Get your Paul The Punter socks here:

how to set up suspension,how to set up suspension mtb,How Pro Mountain Bikers Set Up Suspension,pro mountain biker,scott gambler,fox suspension,how to tune fox suspension,suspension tuning guide,paul the punter,fox tuning guide,fox suspension setting,best suspension settings,how to tune suspension mountain bike,mountain bike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments