Advertisement

this trivia map exposed something about me i kept secret... (very sad)

this trivia map exposed something about me i kept secret... (very sad) this trivia map exposed something about me i kept secret... (very sad)
NEW BANDANAS!!:
New MINECRAFT Video:
NEW LG VLOG:
RANDUMB APPAREL:

Randumb's Kingdumb:
Twitter?:

Instagram?:


😎 SUBSCRIBE:
😰 Leave a like for more Fortnite Battle Royale gameplay!

ITEM SHOP CODE: dumb
Tweet @ me if you purchase anything with that code :)

Today, I see what happens when I did my own trivia map and expose something from my past... FORTNITE!! SUBSCRIBE for more Fortnite Battle Royale Gameplay, and leave a LIKE for more Fortnite Funny Moments!

#fortnite #fortnitebattleroyale #fortniteogskulltrooper

Business Email (Only for business use) do not message otherwise
RandumbBusinesses@gmail.com

fortnite,fortnite trivia,best fortnite,how to fortnite,funny fortnite,vbucks,fortnite vbucks,fortnite og skull trooper,fortnite galaxy skin,fortnite ghoul trooper,how to og skull trooper,how to galaxy skin,how to ghoul trooper,fortnite creative,creative tutorial,fortnite family,family friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments