Advertisement

🛒 TARGET HIDDEN CLEARANCE - TOYS 30-70% off!

🛒 TARGET HIDDEN CLEARANCE - TOYS 30-70% off! Alright guys - I have been eyeing the Toy Clearance at Target for a few weeks. If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook I have made a few posts about it. I was hoping to get this sale and do this video as prices fell further, but an employee told me that it is likely they won't go down much further and would just be salvaged instead....sooooooo.....

HERE IS THE TARGET TOY CLEARANCE VIDEO - YASSS!! Almost everything in my store was in the 50-70% off range (most being 70) but I put 30 since thats what the sign says :P

Most of the items in my store were NOT tagged the correct price so make sure you are finding those hidden clearance prices that other shoppers will not know to look for. Unfortunately you can't price check with the Target app any more (hello Target, are you there?? bring back price checking lol), but you can still take items over to one of those red price scanners and check!

Keep in mind with Target Clearance, like most other stores pricing and inventory varies store to store. Your store may have different things than my store, and it might even have better stuff.

When I go clearance shopping - I always plan on hitting more than once store, so if you have multiple around you, check a few of them so you get a bigger variety and selection!

If you head out to check this one out - let me know how you do. I know a few of you guys cleaned up in the Walmart Toy Clearance!

LINKS:
Walmart Toy Clearance Video:

Follow me on Instagram:

Follow me on Facebook:

target deals,target clearance,target haul,toy clearance,toy shopping,target finds,ther freebie guy,clearance shopping,clearance finds,clearance,target couponing,couponing,couponers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments