Advertisement

Take part in something big! - Read description!

Take part in something big! - Read description! Today is the two-year anniversary of Panic! LOOC, which made this channel to what it is. To celebrate, I will let you lot be part of an epic video that I'm currently working on.
My own subreddit: vvvvv
You can now also send it via email: ipatbbsubmissions@gmail.com

To participate, just upload an image or digital scan of your drawing or painting to the subreddit (or mail it). You can tag it as 'Art submission' if you want (that would make it easier for me). If I have too many submissions, I'll use the most popular or unique ones :)

I am looking forward to seeing your creative entries. I will be selecting images in the next two weeks. If there are any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments or on my subreddit. Upvote each other's work to make sure I see it!

IPATBB,Community,Interaction,Drawing,Sketching,Painting,Sketch,Creative,

Post a Comment

0 Comments