Advertisement

SO MANY FAILS! - Shacklethorne Auction, Murky Difficulty (PAYDAY 2 Ghost 145+ mod)

SO MANY FAILS! - Shacklethorne Auction, Murky Difficulty (PAYDAY 2 Ghost 145+ mod) Payday 2 Gameplay/Playthrough.
The heist itself without kills is easy and I maybe could do this on first try if I don't rush. But I wanted to do this a little bit faster and with a little bit more risk to make it entertaining LOL
I almost did this in my first 5 tries but I failed at the end ...and then the nightmare begun.

Why so many fails? I guess I'm just unlucky LOL But besides that, getting the keycard is the worst part because of the noise you create when interact with civs.
I never restarted because of bad RNG. I played every possible setting, even the worst ....and I had a lot of bad RNG with the vault and the civilians. Most fails, as already mentioned, came from the auctioneer and also a lot of fails from civs near the vault and some random guards I ran into.

I gave up after around 7 hours on the first day. My recording SSD was full and I had to delete some of the fails to make space.
On the second day I had some good tries and the final run after like 3 more hours.

I can only show a few fails in this video but I'm pretty sure you get the idea of the difficulty level.
As I said in the video ....you can be lucky and do this on your first try. The heist is easy without kills but there are so many guards and civilians close to the auctioneer almost all the time and that is the biggest challenge.

Check out my other Murky difficulty videos and let me know, what heist you want to see next in this series!

Download the Ghost 145+ mod here

➤ Want to support me?
Monthly support:
One time donations:

➤ Join my discord:

➤ Subscribe to my second channel!
more M0rti:

➤ Build:
After the fails and the intro

➤ Mods:
Custom FOV (set to 1.63)
Rainbow Laser
Difficulty Screen Animation
HudScaling
Ghost 145+
All mods from

➤ Weapons:
Primary: Cavity 9mm
Secondary: The Judge Shotgun

➤ Songs:
Me talking: Death And Glory 1 - Johannes Bornlöf
Fails: Distorted Hollywood 16 - Magnus Ringblom
Intro: Last Stand 1 - Christoffer Ditlevsen
Speed up 1: Aquatic Planet 2 - Johannes Bornlöf
Speed up 2: Mystical Tension 2 - Johannes Bornlöf
Outro: Mountain Downhill 2 - Niklas Gustavsson


░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
My links:
● Support me:
● Discord:
● Twitter:
● Facebook:
● Twitch:
● Instagram:
● Steam Group:
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Payday 2,payday,M0rtifer,Shacklethorne Auction,murky difficulty,ghost 145+,

Post a Comment

0 Comments