Advertisement

Should We Stop Having So Many Kids? Sexual Harassment At Work Needs To Stop. OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST

Should We Stop Having So Many Kids? Sexual Harassment At Work Needs To Stop. OUTSIDE THE BOX PODCAST Beware of weird employees. Customers are VERY creepy sometimes. Watch your back at all times! This was a podcast I did with a friend of mine that I used to work with. Morgan and I have been pretty close since we met at work and we are homies for sure. She dealt with a lot where we worked at and a lot of people brush it aside, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE TALKED ABOUT AND PREVENTED.

Her Instagram is @MorgannTayy

Shout out to Damon Sheehy on the 86 yard punt return in a preseason game! We need a movie about this dude.

#FreeMeek is available now. GO WATCH IT!

Thank you for watching my videos though family! Comment down below so I can see who really fw me from day one.

WATCH OUR FIRST PODCAST HERE


I have a lot of work and spending to do obviously, so donations are MUCH appreciated. All of the money donated to me will be put into my channel and my brand to ensure my quality is in tact

STAY HIP

Twitter.com/AirHeath
Twitch.tv/AirHeath
Instagram.com/beathhishop
Snapchat - heazyay

As always, if you want to be in a video just hit my inbox on any of my socials. If I don't reply quickly just keep spamming me

Commentary,marriage,podcast,outside the box,impaulsive,adam22,nojumper podcast,600 seconds,codburner,who is codburner?,cleveland browns,damon sheehy,damon sheehy touchdown,freemeek,meek mill documentary,amazon prime,green screen recording,blue yeti microphone,sexual harassment,workplace struggle,breakfast club,keemstar,freemeek documentary,coolest podcast in the world,new logo,chef ramsey,in the kitchen,gordan ramsey,fouseytube,dramaalert,ted talk,fazeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments