Advertisement

Should This Even Be Allowed On Youtube?

Should This Even Be Allowed On Youtube? We all know that there are bad animated storytime channels on YouTube. But should this REALLY be what they're showing? I don't think this is SAFE for kids...

TUMBLR ‣ 
TWITTER ‣ 
DISCORD ‣

CAMERA ‣ Canon EOS Rebel T5i
TRIPOD ‣ It's a hand-me-down, yo
EDITING ‣ Final Cut Pro

Hi! If you’ve made it this far into the description, welcome to my channel! My name is Theo, my pronouns are he/him or they/them, and I tend to make a mixture of content, mostly focusing on storytelling. I hope you enjoy your stay!

ghvst,theotheghostkid,my story animated,storytime,storytime video,animated storytime,msa,animated channel,animation,commentary video,reaction video,my story animated channeel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments