Advertisement

Plan With Me - Ideal Morning and Evening Routine Spread

Plan With Me - Ideal Morning and Evening Routine Spread Hello ya'll, today is a little more personal and vulnerable than I usually am on the internet, so... New scary things, yay!

I wanted to create a spread that I could write down my intentions for my morning and evening routines as well as inspiration for sticking to those routines and creating a sustainable system of self-care in my life. What are the things that you do for self-care? Do you have a chronic illness (mental or physical) that creates obstacles for self-care initiatives? Lets chat in the comments.

If you re-create this spread I would love to see it - tag me on instagram @lerl_creates


Supplies-
Micro-line .35mm black pen

Micron08 .5mm black pen

STA Metallic Color Pen (in pink)

Paul Rubens Watercolors

Metallic Gold Watercolors: Kuretake Starry Gansai Tambi 6 Color Set

Journal: Minimalism Art


Music:
Song - Canada
Artist - Pictures of the Floating World
Download -

bullet journal,self-care,morning routine,evening routine,self-care bullet journal spread,paul rubens watercolors,simple bullet journal spread,easy bujo,fibromyalgia,bullet journal for fibromyalgia,plan with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments