Advertisement

Pinball FX3: White Water (Classic Arcade) - Perfect start fizzling out with a damp squib.

Pinball FX3:  White Water (Classic Arcade) - Perfect start fizzling out with a damp squib. I'm still on my quest to get the Vacation Jackpot on White Water in Classic Arcade single player.

If you enjoy the video, then please hit those subscribe and like buttons!

I have said it before, but man, I just love the fast, furious and intense gameplay with the Williams tables on realistic physics and the fact that I can retry multiple times a go to improve my score.  

This attempt was looking seriously promising to get to Vacation Jackpot and I just about had the perfect start with a brilliant Whirlpool challenge where I advanced all the river classes to six. Unfortunately the game fizzled out and I just couldn't keep it together for the Vacation Jackpot.

Business Enquiries - pinstratsdan@gmail(dot)com
Twitter -
Facebook -

Williams,Pinball,FX3,White,Water,Arcade,Zen,Studios,Vacation,Jackpot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments