Advertisement

My Life as a Teenage Robot Promos (The Ones I Could Find)

My Life as a Teenage Robot Promos (The Ones I Could Find) Sign the Petition:
Discord:

These are all of the promos that I could find. I’m looking for more, but I won’t make another video like this. Instead, I’ll upload everything I find in a folder for everyone to access. This is everything that we have so far:

Follow Us On…

Facebook:
Twitter:

Full Credits:

Editor: Jack Hubert (Discord: Chadly#1584)

Thumbnail Creator: Jack Hubert (Discord: Chadly#1584)

Intro & Outro By: Retsy (

Outro Voice Actress: Froboty (

Thank you all for the support that you've given us! It means so much to us, here at the My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase!

MLaaTR,My Life as a Teenage Robot,Jack Hubert,Catana Ionut,Fanbase,My Life as a Teenage Robot Fanbase,Nickelodeon,Nick,Nostalgia,Jenny Wakeman,Jenny XJ9,XJ9,Rob Renzetti,2000s Cartoon,2000s Commercials,mlaatr ads,mlaatr commercials,teenage robot bumpers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments