Advertisement

My Fitness Journey | From Skinny To Fit

My Fitness Journey | From Skinny To Fit Hey guys, I was really debating if I wanted to film this personal part of my life... but why not? There are so many other people struggling with the same problem, I hope there is some type of motivation for you here. I am on a journey to gain healthy weight along with working out. Currently I am 102.8 lbs, before this I was 98lbs for the longest and I would really like to get to 110/120 lbs! That would be amazing! I've always struggled to gain weight, but nor have I ever tried to go on a journey and seriously hit the goal I have in my mind. Here is part 1 of my journey, mainly the intro. I will be filming my progress this week and posting up another video soon. Till then, welcome to my page and leave some LOVE down in the comments below!

Weight gain,weight journey,what I eat,skinny to fit,workout,body positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments