Advertisement

My Best Fortnite Snipes (so far) - Shoot to Thrill

My Best Fortnite Snipes (so far) - Shoot to Thrill *Disclaimer* - Each clip in this video is mine, recorded by me while playing the video game Fortnite. However, I do NOT own the rights to the song "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC.

Since it’s season 10 right now, I just wanted to make a fun compilation of some of my best Fortnite snipes leading up to this season to one of my all-time favorite rock songs "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC.

The clips in this video are from around the end of season 3/beginning of season 4 all the way through season 9; the clips are not in chronological order season-wise.

I hope you enjoy! - TraumaQueen007 / Ava G

fortnite,snipes,compilation,montage,best,ac/dc,acdc,shoot to thrill,personal best,so far,

Post a Comment

0 Comments