Advertisement

LOUNGE LlNGERlE & SWlM TRY-ON HAUL | Amy Menzies

LOUNGE LlNGERlE & SWlM TRY-ON HAUL | Amy Menzies hey lovelies ,

*all items gifted by lounge*

Not sponsored

seen as it's NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY I thought i'd bring you the absolute angels of underwear which is of course LOUNGE ... here's a link to the website and items if you're interested , along with a link to my previous lounge video x

USE CODE AMYM10 FOR SOME £££ OFF ;















my links -
My Snapchat; amy_menziess
My Twitter; amy_menziess ( yes with 2 s')
My Instagram ; amy_menzies
My Spotify- amy_menziess

FAQ- Where are you from ? West Yorkshire , UK
How old are you ? 18
When is your birthday ? 17th February
What do you film with ? Canon 200d and canon eos m100
What do you edit on ? Final Cut Pro

lounge haul,lounge try on haul,lounge underwear try on haul,is lounge underwear worth it,lounge underwear haul,i tried lounge underwear,LOUNGE UNDERWEAR HAUL,amy menzies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments