Advertisement

Learn Chinese | What did I eat? - Emphasizing Objects with “bǎ|把” | Comprehensible Input TPRS

Learn Chinese | What did I eat? - Emphasizing Objects with “bǎ|把” | Comprehensible Input TPRS Let’s get comfortable using “bǎ/把” sentence to emphasize objects.
It’s an easy way to express passive voice in Chinese.🍎🍔✏️
🈶 Subtitles available.

✍️✍️✍️
你好!
这是什么?
这是一个苹果
我把苹果吃了。
请问,我把什么吃了?
我把苹果吃了。
请问,我把汉堡包吃了,对吗?
不。我把苹果吃了。
不是汉堡包。是苹果。
我把苹果吃了。

✍️✍️✍️
你好!
這是什麼?
這是一個蘋果
我把蘋果吃了。
請問,我把什麼吃了?
我把蘋果吃了。
請問,我把漢堡包吃了,對嗎?
不。我把蘋果吃了。
不是漢堡包。是蘋果。
我把蘋果吃了。

✍️✍️✍️
Hi!
What is this?
This is an apple.
I ate the apple.
May I ask, what did I eat?
I ate the apple.
May I ask, I ate the hamburger, correct?
No. I ate the apple.
Not the hamburger. It’s the apple.
I ate the apple.


“Humans acquire language in only one way - by understanding messages, or by receiving comprehensible input, and learners improve and progress along ‘the natural order’.”

--- Stephen Krashen

This video is about:
#ChineseGrammar #ComprehensibleInput #EasyChinese #SpeakChinese #IceCreamLover #EssentialChinesePhrases
#TPRS #可理解输入
#LearnChinese #LearnMandarin #Mandarin
#ChineseForBeginners #BasicChinese

💗Find me:





basic chinese phrases,essential chinese phrases,teach chinese,chinese phrases,Hanzi subtitles,captions,subtitles,TPRS chinese,chinese girl,language learning,learn chinese comprehensible input,TPRS,stephen krashen,hit chinese,learn chinese,Pinyin subtitles,hitchinese,speak chinese,chinese culture,comprehensible input chinese,chinese story,Chinese,china,learn chinese now,chinese grammar simplified,chinese grammar hsk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments