Advertisement

Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone (Live Sets on Yahoo! Music 2007)

Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone (Live Sets on Yahoo! Music 2007) Kelly Clarkson performing "Since U Been Gone" at Live Sets on Yahoo! Music 2007
Listen to Kelly Clarkson:

Subscribe to Kelly Clarkson:

Follow Kelly Clarkson:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:
YouTube:

Chorus:
But since you been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on
Yeah, yeah
Thanks to you
Now I get, I get what I want
Since you been gone

#KellyClarkson #SinceUBeenGone #LiveSetsonYahoo!Music2007

Live Sets on Yahoo! Music 2007,Kelly Clarkson Since U Been Gone,Kelly Clarkson Live Sets on Yahoo! Music 2007,Already Gone,My Life Would Suck Without You,Dark Side,Never Again,Catch My Breath,Kelly Clarkson Never Again,Kelly Clarkson Dance With Me Tonight,American Idol,Kelly Clarkson American Idol,Kelly Clarkson American Idol Season One,American Idol Season One,Sober,Breakaway,Miss Independent,19 Recordings,Kelly Clarkson,

Post a Comment

0 Comments