Advertisement

Junk Journal Flip Through - A Look at the Autumn Nights Journal (before)

Junk Journal Flip Through - A Look at the Autumn Nights Journal (before) A look at my latest junk journal *before* it gets filled up with writing, collage, art, and more.

This was made completely from clippings, loose paper, magazines, and other scraps I've been collecting--very rustic, nothing fancy!

I plan on doing another flip-through once this journal is finished.

- - - - - - -

For more DIY inspiration and knitting patterns, visit my blog at

- - - - - - -


handmade clothing, accessories, patterns, & more by me:

- - - - - - -

instagram:

facebook:

twitter:

- - - - - - -


my original fabric designs:

#junkjournal #journalwithme #journaling

journal flip through,flip thru,junk journaling,journal with me,scrapbooking,scrapbook with me,collage art,blank junk journal,autumn inspired,autumn 2019,fall 2019,journal with me in 2019,junk collector,paper scraps,paper collage,how to make a junk journal,coptic stitching,coptic spine,lo fi asmr,unintentional asmr,asmr,crinkling pages,coffee stained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments