Advertisement

I’M DIFFERENT | Does it allows you to treat me differently?

I’M DIFFERENT | Does it allows you to treat me differently? Hello everyone!

This video is a little different but I hope you will enjoy the content.
I really tried to make you understand that, even if we’re « different », we are just like you, and it’s not okay to treat us a different way just because we don’t look like what you’re used to see everyday.

This video was a bit hard for me to film so if you like this kind of topic, if it helps you, please let me know.
And if you have any questions, you can leave a comment on the comment section or on my social media:

Instagram: heaven_tch

Twitter: heaven_tch

Don’t forget to subscribe, and see you soon!


Pro contact only: heaven.tch.pro@gmail.com

differently?

Post a Comment

0 Comments