Advertisement

【I'm Blue | Animation Meme Gift for Shiny】

【I'm Blue | Animation Meme Gift for Shiny】 Remember how i asked what ur favorite color was
And how i made you a new design
And how i told you i was animating so "dont dm me or my pc will explode" ?
Well
If you just put all that together u could've told i was doing u this B)

Also everyone:
Shiny is probably gonna comment "AW TY". If she does, Tell her how awesome she is in comment replies, If she tries to avoid it because she reads my descriptions, Go up to discord and ping her and THERE tell her how awesome she is.

--------------------------------------------------------
♦Discord♦
♦Deviantart♦ (Changing soon. Eh)
--------------------------------------------------------

Umbsol,Umbreon,shiny,Cat,Kitty,Kitten,cute,kawaii,

Post a Comment

0 Comments