Advertisement

If you don't know me you shouldn't be judging who are you again!!!!

If you don't know me you shouldn't be judging who are you again!!!! I've made it threw the hood that's where I'm at now just one not as bad as before but don't mean I'm not from the country where the fuck you think I came from just dropped down out the sky on a magical fucking broom yeah I'm a little hood yeah ima little country don't ever get it twisted now ima go make another country rap song because that was my best song I ever did yet they hate me for being myself but want me to be something I'm not they look at me like the devil why the fuck you think I say I'm Satan because I'm always getting put the fuck down for no reason just because I wanna be great to so we have a little shit in common let's just get that clear

again!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments