Advertisement

I ATTEMPT TO MAKE MY OWN GYMNASTICS LEOTARD *DIY FAIL*

I ATTEMPT TO MAKE MY OWN GYMNASTICS LEOTARD *DIY FAIL* HOLA! So I've gotten this request a lot and I finally built up the courage to do it! I did a DIY Gymnastics leotard! I attempted to remake an old Canadian National Team leotard that I competed in when I was 12. I brought out my sewing machine that I had at home and really dove into this video.
This took around 2.5 hours and really tested my patience lol but I'm so proud of the final result because at least I did it and it was semi functional! 

If you want to join the penguin family make sure to subscribe to my channel! 

Comment down below for new videos you would like to see in the future!

Follow me around on IG. @pengpengclee

NEW VIDEOS Every Wednesday and Sunday!

gymnastics,gymnastics leotard,diy,how to,how to fails,i made,peng peng lee,gymnastics canada,ucla gymmastics,i attempt to make my own gymnastics leotard,diy clothes,diy fails that will make you laugh,diy failures,diy expectation vs reality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments